OOTD: 1950s inspired

Hey guys & dolls. I know I've been away for what seems like forever, but I am finally back with tons of new exciting posts in the pipeline :)

I'm going to jump straight in with an OOTD. My laptop is currently being repaired so I am having to blog via my phone so please bare with me with regards to quality of posts at the moment)

As the title suggests this OOTD is a 1950s inspired one. I love everything 50s and as soon as the sun was shining here in London Town, I jumped at the chance to try out my new skirt.

I am wearing a rockabilly skirt which I purchased from an amazing website called wagtails dancewear. There clothes and gorgeous & very affordable. You can check out their site at www.wagtailsdancewear.co.uk

Underneath my skirt is a black petite coat which I already had. I believe I bought it from eBay but a quick google search which soon find you tons of options for those.

I wore a black body from ASOS which has a scoop back (my boyfriend is still in training to be my blog photographer lol so no pic of the back in afraid). I finished off the outfit with a pair of frilly socks and a pair of plain white pumps also both from ASOS.

I think this is a really cute summer outfit. It's really comfortable and just something different to wear in the summertime. I was inspired to wear this outfit because I went along to the vintage fair in the old spitalfields market which was a really cool place to find.


I thought I may get a bit chilly later on in the day so threw this sheer white short with black collar and cuffs on over the top. I got a matching headscarf with my skirt so popped that on to :)


2




2 comments: