Manicure Monday FT Coral Heat

This week on the blog you may notice a coral theme running threw some of my posts :)
I am starting with this amazing nail polish that I picked up from Superdrug last week when I was on the hunt for all things coral for a wedding I attended over the weekend.


I have a slight tan after slipping in a bit on sunbathing during my lunch break and can only imagine how gorgeous this colour would look with a full on tan. Its bright and totally on trend for summer. It brightens up an outfit and at a reasonably priced £3.99 I think its a must for the summer months.


The lighting hasnt done it as much justice as i would have liked as the polish does come out brighter on the nail. I have applied two coats, which dry pretty quickly and then added some diamontes onto the top cuticle area of one nail on both hands to bling the look up a bit for the wedding.


I will definitely be trying to get my hands on the rest of this bleached neon collection by Maybelline.
If any of you lovlies have created nail looks or have posts on the collection id love to read them so feel free to drop your links in the comments section for me :) x

0




0 comments:

Post a Comment