OOTD: Wedding Guest


Welcome back guys & dolls. Exactly a week ago I was rushing around with the rest of my household getting ready for my cousins wedding. With summer in full swing there are lots of events to go to such as weddings, christenings etc so I thought I would share what I wore to give some of you lovely ladies inspiration.

My son Freddie was page boy and wore a grey suit so as soon as I saw this lovely ASOS dress with grey panelling I thought it would compliment his suit and I had to have it. When it arrived I loved it even more but I wanted to brighten it up a and make it that bit more summery. I was toying with a few colour options but finally decided on coral, so off I went on a hunt for all things coral lol.



I found the gorgeous coral shoes from Dorothy Perkins along with the necklace and earings. The shoes were comfortable enough considering I wore them straight from the box on the day (what was I thinking not wearing them in lol) I lasted for quite a while in them. I bought the shoes and necklace/earing set in store and cant seem to find the online links sorry guys.
Shoes - £25
Necklace & Earing set - £12.50

Here is a close up of the necklace, pretty coral flowers really gave that summerv feel to the dress.

I choose not to wear make up that day just some lipgloss and my nails were painted in Coral heat by Maybelline

The wedding was lovely and the weather was gorgeous. It was the perfect summer wedding and we all really enjoyed ourselves (especially Freddie who was spoilt by all the guests and had a great time dancing the day away).



2




2 comments: