Weekend round up #2

This weekend has been a quiet one for us. I am now off of work on holiday for 2 weeks and next week we head off to butlins for a break so we have been saving the pennies over this weekend.

With Freddies 3rd birthday coming up we took him off bike hunting and here he is on a test drive :)


Friday night was date night. I cannot remember the last time me and Dean went out Freddie free so on Friday we decided we would go out for a curry. We went to a gorgeous indian restaurant in Clerkenwell called The Cinnamon Tree.




This weekend has proved to be quite a foody fueled one, with Saturday seeing us head to a desert restaurant with Freddies best friend, the boys were carefully making their ice cream choice.


I may have overindulged with this waffle but the mention of cinnamon had me sold and it was worth every mouthful, absolutely scrummy.


Freddie has football lessons on a Sunday morning and today he has really gotten the football bug and been playing at home since we got back to.


I think I may have over done it with my Sunday lunch this week, my excuse was that we are now half way threw the year so i better get practising to perfect Christmas dinner right lol?!


Hope the rest of you have had a lovely weekend x









0




0 comments:

Post a Comment