OOTD: Baseball jerseys & Jelly shoes :)

Excuse the awkward expression on my face guys and dolls lol. I have been meaning to snap this OOTD for the longest time, I had spent the whole afternoon rushing around and when I finally at the last minute remembered to snap this shot I was standing in my block of flats (not very glamorous I know) thrusting my phone at my boyfriend and asking him to take a picture before we rushed off to meet my brother in law for his birthday drinks on the southbank.

I am in love with lilac and hopefully where you see the blonde in my hair you will hopefully be seeing lovely lilac hair, so when I saw these lilac pieces i snapped them up. This outfit is very comfortable, especially the top which is from ASOS.


Sorry guys but the Jelly shoes are no longer available as I brought this quite a few months ago now.

0




0 comments:

Post a Comment